The West African Examinations Council is West Africa’s foremost examining board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
By this mandate, the Council is expected to:
- Assist in the development of sound education
- Ensure that educational standards are maintained
- Give the people of West Africa a vision of the great potentials which lie beyond examinations.
About the Vacancies
I heard last week that WAEC will start massive recruitments before the end of April! Well it is ON. Click the link of the position of your choice below to APPLY.
- Data Analyst II
- Network Administrator II
- Assistant Registrar II (Foods and Nutrition)
- Registered Builder II
- Assistant Registrar II – Civil and Mechanical Subjects (Metal Work, Plumbing & Pipe Fitting, Printing Craft Practice, Upholsery, Welding and Fabrication, Machine Woodworking)
- Medical Officer II
- Research Officer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Commerce)
- Assistant Registrar II (Physical and Health Education)
- Legal Officer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- Assistant Registrar II (Administration)
- Printer (Digital Printing Technologist) II
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics and Electrical Installation)
- Assistant Registrar II (Government)
- Internal Auditor II
- Application Programmer II
- Assistant Registrar II – Mathematics and Applied Science Subjects (GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair, Applied/ Basic Electricity, Auto Electrical Work, Data Processing)
- Assistant Registrar II (Mathematician / Statistician)
- Public Affairs Officer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Test Administration)
- Assistant Registrar II (Special Education)
- Accountant II
- Quantity Surveyor II
The closing date for all the position above is June 7th. Good luck!