Venmac Resources Limited is a hotel management company with an unmatched experience in the hospitality Industry. Over the years we have worked with reputable 3-5 star hotels across the nation, providing business solutions in the hospitality industry, and we have earned ourselves as one of the emerging hospitality management company committed to seeing our clients satisfied, hence our slogan ‘Thinking Beyond Boundaries.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Weekly update on all financial activities.
- Sign and dispatch bills to guest as well as follow up on all payments.
- Supervise all the cashiers and access all the various department they handle.
- Preparation of weekly financial reports including forecasting of profits, cash and payroll.
- Deposit of money at the bank.
- Assistance in the preparation of books and files for audit and declaration of VAT and payroll taxes, including compliance with payment deadlines.
- Income Audit- ensuring that all sales are recorded accurately.
- Cash/bank control-ensure that all cash is managed and reconciled correctly and that there is a system in place for controlling the handling of cash throughout each property.
- Accounts receivable – ensure that the system of recording, invoicing and chasing of payments is done in an effective manner and that each property’s debtor are tracked and monitored periodically.
- Accounts payable – supervision of creditor process to include monitoring of purchase order system from sign off to matching of delivery dockets and invoices to sign off on creditor reconciliations at month end.
- Any other assigned responsibility by the management.
- Pro-active contribution to overall property management with a particular emphasis on the maintenance of the control environment and cost management.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental/company procedures and highlighting issues if necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Responsible for directing guest and calling prospective guest that has made reservations. Handle the reservation calendar and follow up with guest for bookings.
- Call the maintenance team to handle any maintenance issue ranging from plumbing, electrical, engineering and mechanical.
- Call vendors as at when due to service the generator.
- Ensure the apartment is clean at all times, well restocked as at when necessities and explain the house rules to new guests.
- Liaising closely with the sales and marketing team to make sure business is coming in at the right price.
- Checking the quantity and quality of supplies and equipment on a daily basis, such as guest amenities.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service according to company operating procedures.
- Attending to any complaints logged by guests in a professional and timely manner.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the management.
N50,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.