Soupah Kitchen & Co. – With expertise dated back to 2011, Soupah Kitchen & Co. invests years of know-how, tech system, modern farm, robust supply chain and kitchen network to put foodpreneurs on an accelerated growth path.
We are offering a complete solution of an ecosystem of brands that works together to unlock value and enable technology to be able to deliver foods and essentials in a very efficient manner. From prime spots to hidden shops, we power local food restaurants with both ordering technology and food infrastructure to usher a new era of prosperity.
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to perform various digital marketing projects (social media, email marketing and support our Digital Marketing / Product Departments daily activities.
- You will be responsible for supporting our Digital teams in daily activities.
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Assist with search engine optimization
- Assist in creating graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Assist in preparing rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Assist in designing products sales materials
- Assist in maintaining our social media presence
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other vendor partners
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts and social media platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and creativity.
- Creative mindset, Positive attitude proactive approach to tasks and projects and eagerness to learn.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Strong interest in digital marketing and a basic understanding of digital advertising platforms e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, managing multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the dynamic field of digital marketing.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment fostering growth and learning.
- Exposure to real-time digital marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Potential for a full-time position based on performance during the internship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using “Digital Marketing Intern” as the subject of the mail.