Mshel Homes Limited is a real estate development and marketing company incorporated in 2018 with a unique vision to be the leading real estate company in Nigeria, with an outstanding reputation for honesty, integrity and impeccable customer service.
At Mshel Homes Limited our mission is to create a lifetime relationship with our clientele by deliverying property solutions through innovative and technological driven processes that caters to your real estate needs whilst adhering to the highest standards, systems and performance goals necessary to achieving your dreams.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training junior staff.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.