International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
- The key purpose of this role is to provide specialised dual artisan skill and knowledge to the shift team, and to support the operations, maintenance and problem-solving activities of the shift teams.
Key outputs and responsibilities
- Provide specialist support to the shift-based teams during operations.
- Assist as functional expert in problem solving
- This must be undertaken in support of the Process Artisan. This role can also be the Process Artisan on shift.
- Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
- Carry out work during the planned maintenance outage in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the Maint. Planner
- Partake in maintenance post-mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learnings from maintenance activities
- Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner
- Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule
- Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem-solving techniques
- Partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the Process Artisans in carrying out repairs
- When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action
- Complete the administration tasks relating to any running repairs carried out as per CMMS requirements
- Where problems have occurred during routine activities, apply the correct problem-solving approach to resolve
- Where required, call in additional resources to assist in problem solving or escalate to the Maintenance Controller for direction
- Assist fellow team members to resolve problems
Housekeeping and Safety:
- Operate safely at all times, and identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected
- Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhere to appropriate AB InBev policies and procedures
- Carry out housekeeping tasks, and apply 5S principles during the execution of duties.
- National Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical)
- 3 – 5 years in a packaging bottling or FMCG production environment”
- Experience: 1 – 2 Years technical mechanical/electrical experience in an FMCG environment
- 1 – 3 Years technical mechanical/electrical and bottling experience in a leadership capacity in an FMCG environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are ,a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.