International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
- The key purposeof this role is to lead and manage the overall functioning and performance of the Tier 1& 2 Logistics Planning and Expediting Department (CORE team) against stringent operational and resourcing objectives.
- The CORE (Centre of Routing Excellence) team is responsible to assist DC’s to meet top line business objectives through effective and efficient daily delivery routing.
KeyRoles and Responsibilities
- Overall responsible for the implementation of the BU Territory Planning and Distribution Service Package objectives.
- Develop and implement necessary actions in support of business strategy and top line goals
- Manage expenditure against the budget (VLC) with monthly latest estimate (LE) align to period phasing
- Review and feedback on planned execution in a manner that progressively improves own efficiency and enables improved performance
- Responsible for the T1 and T2 planner performance, tracking and course-correcting against agreed KPI’s
- To ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act of 93 and municipal bi-laws.
- Overall accountable for providing strong safety leadership
- Maintain healthy relationships with DC teams across the country and adherence to established interaction routines.
- Leverage information systems -Implement system back-up procedures and regularly test Business Continuity Plans (BCP) to ensure 100% up-time
- Responsible for sustainable process roll out as stipulated in internal Logistics Centralized Process handbooks
- To drive the DPO Delivery pillar roll out and develop standards aligned to not only the DPO requirements but to the local legislations.
- Problem-solving techniques used to determine the root cause of problems,
- identify and develop solutions, and resolve issues.
- Peak resource planning insights, for budget consideration and contingency planning
- To manage internal self-audits and ensure all audit findings are closed
- To ensure Fleet and Customer master data management and accuracy on all Routing Tools
- Ensure optimal resourcing to deliver on business requirements and to entrench the customer service offering
- Lead and manage the team for performance. Ensure that self and team performance are evaluated against goals
- Relevant 3-year tertiary qualification
- 3 – 5 years Planning / Routing / Customer Service work experience in FMCG environment
- Applicable Occupational Health and Safety Act Road Traffic Act and governance knowledge
- Business and Financial acumen
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP experience
- Strong analytical ability demonstrated
- Good performance track record.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Appointments will be made in line with ABInBev employment plan and talent requirements.
- Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
- Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.