WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- Safely manage all company Production and Workover Operations in line with business objectives fully adhering to HSE and governmental policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that the company’s production targets / forecasts are safely achieved and within budget parameters while ensuring optimal production systems performance with minimum deferments.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance & Reliability department to ensure asset integrity and reliability plans for all company facilities and equipment.
- Provide technical advice on all Production matters to Management.
- Safely manage all company Production and Workover Operations in order to meet production targets and championing the company’s and Nigerian government’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and regulations.
- Evaluate and optimise all process performance coordinating with the Production Engineering Services and Maintenance & Reliability departments.
- Ensure optimal production systems performance with minimum deferments.
- Provide management and technical support / advice and solutions to Management and External Stake holders.
- Manage preparation and control of the production department budget and departmental expenditures controlling spending within approved limits.
- Monitor third party contractor performance and hold monthly / quarterly meetings to discuss production related issues.
- Participate in the evaluation of risk as applicable to any process or production related assessments.
- Manage organisational capabilities and oversee staff development within the Production department.
- Ensure co-ordination of maintenance, construction, plant and well services operations to maximise output and minimise downtime and cost.
- Maintain good relations and communication channels with government officials and regulatory bodies as well as Head Office, field locations and 3rd party contractors to maintain and enhance harmonious relationship.
- Manage the field condition monitoring system to ensure plant reliability assurance through predictive assessments and analysis.
- Ensure Safety Critical Elements are in line with best industry practices and international standards.
- Oversee well services operations in the field.
- Review the current built production facilities and explore optimization opportunities (de-bottlenecking, operations parameters analyses, possibility of expansion and or simplification).
- Provide input to Integrated Technical Work Programmes and annual budgets as part of the annual business cycle.
Health Safety & Environment:
- Understand and implement the company’s HSE-MS/policies during execution of Jobs.
- Develop and ensure implementation of work written instructions and work methods statements outlining potential hazards and precautions and ensure compliance of all team members and contractors/sub-contractors as applicable.
- Develop and maintain departmental HSE suitable records of all HSE inspections and audit conducted.
- Ensure assurance and verification schemes are developed and implemented for all safety critical elements.
- Ensure that Risk Assessments are conducted on non-routine activities within area of operation.
- Ensure incident investigation and reporting procedures are understood and complied with and prompt incident reporting, investigation and close out of action items.
- Identify HSE training need and ensure implementation for all team members and contractors/sub-contractors as applicable.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online