Technova is a leading Pan African energy and infrastructure conglomerate with a collective vision todeliver innovative and cost effective services to its clients. We have broken grounds and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth. Through their unparalleled talent and dedication,we have expanded our global footprint and earned the distinction of becoming a fast growing and dynamic multi-sectoral organization with an African heritage.
- Prepare payment instruction to bank to credit vendors and contractors
- Keep track of all earnings generated from all project operations
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Ensure preparation of accurate and timely financial statements and reports for management
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Reconcile bank statements, accounts payable and receivable
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Control and confirm all the invoices received and issued
- Collaborate with external auditors during a financial audit
- Process and record of all expenses from the petty cash
- Provide project managers and clients with timely financial reports and budgets, as well as project forecasts.
Requirements and Qualification
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum of 4 years of proven Experience as a Finance Officer, Accountant
- ICAN is an added advantage
- Experience working in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Working knowledge of all statutory regulations, accounting principles and legislation
- Knowledge of tax regulations and tax remittance.
- Proficient use of accounting software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.