Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- The Client Service Executive is responsible for ensuring that the needs of walk in clients, both existing and prospective are adequately satisfied.
- The Client Service Executive is responsible for interpreting and articulating (communicating) the Company’s policies, products, and services in conjunction with the Company’s executive management, and carrying out these functions on a day to day basis.
- The Client Service Executive acts as an interface between members of the public and the Company.
- The Client Services Executive is the platform through which information is received and passed from the public to the Company
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower degree in any course from an accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years post Nysc experience.
- Knowledge and experience in effective service delivery is an added advantage
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in SSCE, GCE or NECO
- Applicants CV must show detailed years of experience.
- Upholding Standards
- Resolving Conflict
- Developing Practical Approaches
- Query Resolution
- Excellent use of MS PowerPoint and Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online