Mshel Homes Limited is a real estate development and marketing company incorporated in 2018 with a unique vision to be the leading real estate company in Nigeria, with an outstanding reputation for honesty, integrity and impeccable customer service.
At Mshel Homes Limited our mission is to create a lifetime relationship with our clientele by deliverying property solutions through innovative and technological driven processes that caters to your real estate needs whilst adhering to the highest standards, systems and performance goals necessary to achieving your dreams.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to the management on a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, joint ventures, corporate finance, etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.)
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Conduct work with integrity and responsibility.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- Advice on compliance with various statutory, regulations and business rules
- Vet legal documents involving transactions between the company and other bodies or members of the public.
- Carrying out all other tasks in the ordinary course of business which the management reasonably consider necessary or proper in the interest of the Company in your capacity as In-House Legal Practitioner.
- Minimum of three years working experience post-graduation.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Law
- Must be Called to Bar
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.