Mshel Homes Limited is a real estate development and marketing company incorporated in 2018 with a unique vision to be the leading real estate company in Nigeria, with an outstanding reputation for honesty, integrity and impeccable customer service.
At Mshel Homes Limited our mission is to create a lifetime relationship with our clientele by deliverying property solutions through innovative and technological driven processes that caters to your real estate needs whilst adhering to the highest standards, systems and performance goals necessary to achieving your dreams.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
- Prepares periodic (monthly) balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Codes invoices, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable collections.
- Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Files required tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports.
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions and help the organisation run efficiently.
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement and profit maximisation.
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of five years’ experience in practice.
- ICAN certification is compulsory
- Experience in real estate is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.