Intersect Consortium is a world-class organization that provides services and products for high-quality mental health, technology and medical equipment sales. Our purpose is to make a timely and long-lasting difference in the lives of individuals and families we support. Our treatment programs have mainly been developed by clinicians working in America, United Kingdom, and Nigeria.
- The Account Officer is responsible for recording transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management; Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Managing of accounting systems and process which includes systems access and reconciliation of records
- Participate in preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring cost and expenditures against budgets and forecast
- Assist in preparing all year end accounts
- Assist in preparing quarterly forecast and annual budgets
- In conjunction with the accountant, will be responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes.
- Responsible for finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of application taxes according to the law
- In conjunction with the accountant will ensure that the policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of QuickBooks is a MUST
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting softwares (QuickBooks etc.)
- Knowledge in the use of Quickbook
- Knowledge of Budgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral articulation;
- Ability to be self-motivated.
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month (Gross).
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.