Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position
We require the services of Registrars in the following categories:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Family Medicine
- Chemical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology, and
- Prospective candidates must possess an MBBS or MBBCH qualification
- Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria,
- Must have completed NYSC or exempted from it and have current practicing license.
- Possession of the Primary Fellowship of National Post Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or its West African equivalent in the relevant area is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit two (2) copies of their Applications with photocopies of their Credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age, Evidence of State of Origin and three (3) confidential reports from three different referees. All applications should be addressed to “The Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, Abia State” and submitted to:
The Office of the Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre,
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in the interview.