ConSol Limited is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
Job Duties / Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Manage day-to-day treasury operations.
- Ensure company operations are viable from a financial standpoint
- Perform daily analysis and research of various financial transactions in order to assist with correctly determining the proper allocation of funds
- Ensure proper internal controls and protection of company information
- Serve as front-line liaison to Company’s depository banks and other banking contractors
- Monitor Company’s financial performance and analyse risks and barriers to progress
- Manage any financial-related professional services contract
- Partner with other departments to track and deliver on joint goals
- Process FX transactions when required
- Ensure proper reconciliation of all Company accounts
- Proper record keeping of all financial transactions
- Review monthly bank fees and provide analysis to Finance Manager
- Forecasting of short-term and long-term cash flow
- Preparation of internal and external financial treasury & operations-related reports
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports and analysis for distribution to Management and/or the Board.
- Daily and Monthly balancing of Financial Ledgers
- Assist other accounting team members as necessary
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics from a recognized institution
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Minimum of three (3) years Post ICAN experience in a similar position
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role.
- Hands-on experience in Audit.
- Hands-on experience on Company Statutory compliance – Corporate Tax, PAYE, VAT, WHT, Pensions, ITF, and Education Tax, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.