At BWC Hotels your stay is an experience. An Experience in luxury. With world-class services, we create that perfect environment for business or pleasure. Come, spend some time with us and let us take care of everything. We are an ocean view hotel situated right next to the new Eko Atlantic city. We are in the heart of the commercial district, which during the day houses the movers and shakers of the financial world and at night is the hotspot for the young and wild at heart.
- A clear understanding of the hotel’s business strategies then set goals and determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Conducts daily sales calls to corporate clients.
- Provide Quick and timely responses, and immediate communication to the properties, and develop professional long-term business relationships.
- Participates in sales calls with members of the sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. generating proposals, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
- 5 to 10 years experience in sales and marketing in a 3 to 5 star hotel.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with a Warm, confident, and hospitable personality.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.