Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- Responsible for preparing, examining and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to ensure accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards and meet business needs.
- Prepare accounting reports and other necessary information for audit purposes
- Maintain updated electronic records of the company’s financial transactions and fixed assets register via the company’s ERP.
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files;
- Reconcile bank statement with accounts (cash, receivables and various payables etc) on a weekly basis
- Update and maintain accounting procedures
- Manage supplier and staff payments in accordance with set procedures
- Prepare reports for management and shareholders, providing financial insights and interpreting data
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs revenues, financial commitment, and obligations to
- project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Support month-end and year-end stock count and valuation process
- Assist with local and federal required filings as appropriate i.e Taxes and related filings
- Manage weekly/monthly/annual operating budget preparation and cash forecasting analysis
- Prepare monthly internal financial statements and management accounts
- Manage the company’s relationship with the banks and other external financial stakeholders, credit, and facility providers.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- Must possess a First Degree / HND in Accountancy or a Finance-related discipline.
- Must be ICAN or ACA qualified (mandatory)
- CFA is an added advantage
- Must have at least 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Account Payable
- Account ReceivableBudget Management
- Audit Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Forecasting
- Payroll Management
- Financial Analysis
- IFRS Standard
- Accounting Software(ERP)
- Cashflow Management
- Financial Reporting
- Report Writing
- Stakeholder Management
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Record Keeping
- Presentation skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Attention to Detail skills
- Problem Solving skills
N400,000 – N500,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.