EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state of the art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology).
Purpose of the Position
- The Research Project Manager will plan and implement various research activities and projects at EHA Clinics under the direction of the Program Manager and the Chief Innovation Officer.
- S/he will manage the research team members and liaise with various stakeholders for the successful completion of research projects.
What You’ll Do
The Research Project Manager will support EHA Clinics research department predominantly to:
- Ensure that all research projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Manage a team of research associates, field staff, and clinical staff to successfully execute research projects.
- Actively monitor the performance of team members to ensure they meet deliverables and deadlines.
- Meet with funders and investigators to prepare research implementation plans and provide project updates. Provide project updates to other stakeholders as required.
- Identify risks, develop and implement plans to mitigate those risks in collaboration with team members and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and obtain Ethics Review Board and other applicable approvals.
- Coordinate with the procurement team for timely procurement of research equipment and consumables to ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Assist the finance team to prepare budgets and monitor project expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Provide significant input to grant applications and RFPs.
- Coordinate with external consultants as needed on projects.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to EHA Clinics code of conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
- Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University with High Distinction. Master’s Degree in Public Health, Biological Science, or a similar field from an accredited University will be an added advantage.
- Experience managing clinical trial projects or community research projects.
- Knowledge of good clinical practice will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as a project manager or coordinator, preferably in a national or international organization, is essential. Demonstrable proof of such experience is required prior to any interviews.
- A Project Management Professional, PMP, Certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Google Suite are desirable.
- Good documentation and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time as required.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online