Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
- The Field Engineer II – Production Automation will provide standalone job site execution of all aspects of water cut and multiphase flow meter operations including equipment commissioning, testing, inspection, troubleshooting and closure.
- You will also be taking on technical support function for the Field Service Supervisor and crew which may include performing meter sizing, checking technical documentation to ensure equipment is fit-for-purpose.
- You will be responsible for data collection and ensuring that all job parameters are measured, recorded and reported in the job report. You will also be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training.
- During this phase, you may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned to you by your Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training
- Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
- Perform job preparation tasks such as; measuring and documenting sales and rental items, assembly of tools per work instructions, preparation for testing, disassembly and repair of items per procedure.
- Prepare equipment for dispatch; package and load-out
- Perform the following; pre-job briefing, on-site equipment inspection and installation per job program.
- Completion of formal job closure including; post job tool inspections, back-loading of equipment, job ticket signature, job submission to Weather Performance Tracking System (WPTS)
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
- Perform necessary pre-job calculations to validate equipment selection.
- Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Flow measurement (Redeye and Multiphase meter) products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Providing field support by composing job programs and procedures for customer specific location scenarios
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Must attend all required safety training.
- Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Field Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with flow measurement and flow automation equipment.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, etc).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to problem solve using thorough analytical skills.
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated and committed to service quality a must.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCAD, Solidworks, ProE or equivalent) would be beneficial.
- Valid Drivers’ License.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online