Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
- Respond to all telephone inquiries regarding booking of travel reservations
- Attends to walk-in customers
- Identify products and sales opportunities that fit customers’ travel needs
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip
- Assist with meeting sales quotas and service objectives by cross-selling suitable Wakanow products and services
- Advise clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares
- Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Make and confirm bookings online
- Provide up-to-date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs
- Modify existing bookings to suit changes in clients’ circumstances
- Research destinations and keep self-up to date with travel industry news
- Escalate reoccurring issues and proposing solutions to solve these solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with years of relevant experience in Customer Services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Product Knowledge skill
- Passion for the airline industry and a desire to contribute to its growth.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and adaptable
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online