Transgeneration Enterprises Limited is a key distributor for Lafarge Cement located at 17 / 19 Progress College Road, Car Wash Bus Stop, New Oko Oba Abule Egba, Lagos State.
Objectives / Job Overview
- Develop strategic plan for optimized productivity.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivational work environment, and implementing innovative changes.
- Adhere to company standards for excellence and quality.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- The Human Resource officer will also lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants and collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Be the point of contact for employee’s enquiries, concerns and complaints.
- Coordinate and manage performance monitoring, appraisal, review, reward and feedback system.
- Effective onboarding of hire by developing onboarding process/plans.
- Planning and organizing client/employee’s engagement meetings.
- Preparing monthly schedule for the prompt remittance of employees PAYE, Pension, NSITF etc.
- Payroll management.
- Ensure employees database is updated both physically and electronically.
- Manage and procure departmental office needs such as pens, books, A4 paper, etc.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of two years of human resource management experience preferred.
- ACIPM / Other Human Resources certification is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- N120,000 Monthly Gross.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.