The West African College of Surgeons is a professional organization that promotes education, training, examinations and research in surgery in Africa. The college is the first organization to organize surgical subspecialty training in the region. In January 1975, the College was by resolution inaugurated as a constituent College of the West African Postgraduate Medical College (WAPMC) a specialized agency of the West African Health Community.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in Social Sciences on Humanities
- Must possess relevant professional qualification
- Minimum of eleven (11) years cognate experience
- Must be computer literate
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should not be above 45 years of age.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV and an Application Letter attached as a separate MS Word document to: [email protected] using “WACS Vacancy” as the subject of the email.
- Letter of reference from three (3) referees should be attached to the application.
- No other form of application shall be acceptable
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.