Superior pharmaceuticals started in Florida, United States 2004 as a retail pharmacy under the name of Superior Pharmacy of Temple Terrace. It grew rapidly and within three years, it was well known and respected in the community and within its peers. It served the community well since its inception till 2011 when it relocated to Nigeria. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, affordable, and life-saving generics to our citizens. It is our commitment and contracts with our patients and we will not waiver nor follow any shortcuts to achieve this goal. We want to build trust and a relationship with our partner and our patients.
- Successful candidate will be expected to make a significant contribution to the company’s plan to build strong and impregnable brands through effective hospital presence/promotion and awareness creation amongst the healthcare professionals.
- This professional must be skilled, creative, and have good analytical skills, a positive mindset, good innovative ideas that can translate to the improved sales and marketing of the company’s products.
- Successful candidate will coordinate, propose, manage and implement marketing plans, initiatives, and interventions.
- Carrying out consumer, market and marketing research and analysis, including price surveys to ensure successful new product lines and pharmaceutical products for Superior Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Acting as the Chief Field Force Product-knowledge Training Officer, including developing and managing assigned product-knowledge base. Also carry out field visits to improve, impact and assess their detailing skills.
- B.Pharm / M.Pharm / Pharm.D / Pharmacology Degree / B.Sc / MSc (Human Health Sciences)
- 3-5 years managerial experience in a pharmaceutical marketing and medical sales roles or at least 2 years’ proven work experience as a Product Manager in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills
- Good collaboration and leadership skills
- Ability to analyze complex data, look out for market trends and give effective strategy proposal
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneurial and self-motivated self-starter with a definite ability to work without insignificant supervision
- High integrity index
- Ability to drive with proof.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.