Royal Power and Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess, and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like; Solar grid; Gas; Power solution services; Power backup solutions; Renewable energy solutions; Power protection services; Power conditioning services; and Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
- Generate a minimum of 10 customer sales leads per day
- Achieve a monthly business volume of 200 batteries and 50 inverters
- Meet agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the given schedule
- Engage in pre-sales, sales activities, and brand promotion
- Manage dealer relationships and appoint new dealers
- Conduct cold calling to reach out to customer leads
- Assist in organizing customer meets, exhibitions, etc.
- Prepare and submit proposals, as well as make presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration processes
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide regular reports on customer needs, problems, interests, and competitive activities
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations.
N150,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.