Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client is a Sales and Procurement firm that is engaged in providing engineering solutions in all manufacturing sectors. They specialize in the supply of power transmission products, bearings, conveyor spares, industrial hoses, tools, maintenance (predictive and preventive), lubrication, seals, pumps, valves, gaskets, electric motors, gears drives, standard sand, sealing adhesives, fasteners, vulcanizing components, welding solutions, automation parts, etc. The company’s services also include technical support, installations, servicing, procurement services, consultancy, and surveys.
- Carry out competitive sourcing using Rfq on e-sourcing platforms to reduce procurement cycle time, establish transparency and traceability.
- Source and onboard suppliers to achieve business measures: – Identifying intermediary suppliers and eliminating 80% of intermediary suppliers.
- Responsible for developing and tracking standard operating procedures in procurement activities.
- Source, evaluate, and select vendors based on the evaluation of bids tendered.
- Constantly tracking and ranking all suppliers on pricing, quality, and speed of response to help guide supplier choice.
- Create purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Facilitate the creation and management of supplier contracts.
- Access the quality-of-service performance of the suppliers in accordance with the company’s policies and profitability goals.
- Build and manage vendor/ supplier management database and SLA adherence tracker.
- Agree and maintain SLAs with the sales team for turn-around time for responding to requests.
- Develop and implement proper purchasing policies, controls, SOPs, and Processes for the department.
- Ensure that all requests are attended to within 48 hours.
- Ensure tracking of all requests via a CRM system to ensure that no request gets forgotten.
- Responsible for tracking and ensuring that our company wins at least 90% of quotations that they send to clients.
- Ensuring that the company’s supplier database is always kept secure.
- Manage, coach, train, and mentor team members on improved and new procedures and skills.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet daily goals.
- Sourcing suppliers and maintaining long-lasting relationships with them as well as existing suppliers.
- Obtaining quotes from different suppliers.
- Generating quote comparisons and contributing to internal supplier selection based on the quotes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understand the business of procurement (Sourcing)
- Sound time-management and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of margins when pricing
- Must have very good analytical skills (spreadsheet ninja)
- Must have very good people management and issue resolution skills
- Must be focused on order fulfillment and not just on placing orders with suppliers
- Proven experience in Customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- N450,000 monthly gross.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.