O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019. At O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited, we are known for innovative and exceptional after-sales service and support for all our Clients and customers through our seasoning Engineers and Customers Service representatives as we provide alternative energy solutions to each home, organizations, schools, industries, government agencies and non-governmental parasternal.
Our source of energy exists from Nature and that makes it absolutely free from causing any harm to the end user. No air pollution, No noise pollution and Nature does not fail.
- Ensure all customers are attended to within few minute in a timely and professional manner and attending to all Customers phone calls.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing and ensure Company is not losing money
- Market and convert to sales all Company Products either New products or Scrap and services to all prospective customers.
- Ensure all racks are well stocked with products and that the Scrap warehouses are well arranged.
- Preparing invoice and receipt with all other Vouchers as peculiar to our business for all transactions and manage returns of merchandise with proper documentation.
- Participate in General Stocks takingon monthly basis
- Take proper records of any Cash Lodgment to Bank or withdraw from Bank and file all evidences of Bank deposit / withdrawer made on daily basis.
- Keep and track the stocks level through accurate stocks keeping records for New Products, Fairly Used and Scrap Inverter / Okada Battery
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Management for seamless service delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and price
- Prepare daily cash reconciliation showing daily expenditure and unspent cash
- Report all transaction details to Account on Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
- Ensure all discount sales are backed up by management approval before issuing stocks to Customers on Credit.
- Oversee and Account for all Stocks Returns In-Ward from customers and Out-Ward to Manufacturer.
- Locations in Mafoluku – Lagos / Garrison (Port Harcourt) Rivers
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, HND, or Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years experience
- Must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
30 November, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Successful applicant will also be entitled to Sales Commission.