New Age Academy Nursery / Primary School is recruiting to fill the position.
- Create lesson plans to teach students subjects, such as reading, English, Math, etc
- Teach students how to interact with others
- Observe students to evaluate their abilities, strengths, and weaknesses
- Instruct an entire class or smaller groups of students
- Grade students’ assignments
- Communicate with parents or guardians about their child’s progress
- Work with students individually to help them overcome specific learning challenges
- Prepare students for standardized tests required by the state
- Develop and enforce classroom rules to teach children proper behavior
- Supervise children outside of the classroom – for example, during lunchtime or recess.
- Candidates should possess NCE / HND / Bachelor’s Degrees with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiries, call: 07033579251 .