Morris Royal Security Limited is a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with a specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
- The primary duty of the operations officer is to manage the beats and ensure the security operatives are doing their jobs.
- He is to also resolve or escalate issues to his superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma from an accredited college or university with a major in a relevant field
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- 0 – 4 years work experience.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage the activities of a team
- Ability to present data clearly and highlight its potential for decision-making
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communication skills
- Applicant must reside within Ikeja, Ketu, Ojodu Berger, Ogba Aguda, Akute, Maryland, Ojota, oshodi, Gbagada, Magboro, Mowe Ibafo axis.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.