Lisse Africa is a dynamic human resource consulting firm with key interest in recruitment with the aim of providing employees that are professional, verified and with a good cultural fit. At Lisse Africa, our aim is to build the world’s most valued Recruitment Solution Company to Clients, Candidates, Colleagues and the communities where we work and live with regards to staff recruitment, background verification and other HR solutions. We solely focus on the enhancement of client organizations by providing quality services on various aspects of their human resources and by letting the organization focus on its core issues.
- Resolve all technical maintenance issues and recommend improvement if required
- Ensure all downtimes are eliminated or reduced
- Assembling, evaluating, testing and maintaining mechanical equipments, appliances and machineries
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications
- Supervising machine operators
- Installing and performing diagnostics tests on mechanic systems
- Helping to develop and implement mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdown.
- Documenting machines fault for proper preventive maintenances and keeping maintainance or services records
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings
- Training co-workers on the safe and adhering to industry regulations.
- Maintain an efficient and safe working environment for all employees.
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as required
- Resolve all maintenance issues and recommend improvements to same if required.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO/OND qualification
- 4 – 8 years work experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Automobile Mechanical Technician” as the subject of the mail.