ICS Outsourcing Limited – Our client, a top Micro Finance Bank recruiting to fill the position
- To lead, develop and implement the country People and Culture strategies that will enable an employee-oriented high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, goal attainment and empowerment and is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the business goals. This also includes overseeing the day-to-day People & Culture operations, whilst also looking for ways to improve ways of working
- A Degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- A Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or a relevant field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in human resources management with 5 years in human resource senior management role
- Membership of professional association
- Knowledge and experience in Labour law, compensation, Organisational planning, talent acquisition, Organisational development, employee relations, employee engagement, employee safety and wellness and building Organisational capability.
- Strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.
- Ability to secure business future growth through breakthrough thinking, driving for growth, strategic insight, growing talent and understanding the business landscape.
- Appreciating the value of diversity and inclusion to the business by valuing the people’s differences, being culturally aware and exhibiting ethics and integrity and translating it to business success.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
N19,000,000 – N24,000,000 Annually
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job role as the subject of the mail.