Felton Energy Services Limited (FESL) is an indigenous oil & gas procurement, operation and maintenance company in Nigeria. The company was established to supply global customers with Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial and Engineering Products, on time and at the most competitive prices. FESL has unrivalled commitment to the Oil & Gas Industry and has gained support of the leading manufacturers which ensures our solutions are at the forefront oftoday’s technology.
- This is a full-time on-site Mechanical Engineer role located in Port Harcourt.
- The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for daily tasks such as machine design, mechanical engineering, project management, computer-aided design (CAD) and research and development (R&D).
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Must be a recent graduate.
- Mechanical Engineering and Machine Design skills
- Project Management skills
- Research and Development (R&D) skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and independent environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.