Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position
- Prospective candidates must possess a B.NSC from an accredited department of Nursing Science and University.
- They must have the following:
- Current practising license
- Evidence of completion of internship
- NYSC discharge Certificate or exemption
- Possession of Post Basic qualification in any of the Nursing Specialties will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit two (2) copies of their Applications with photocopies of their Credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age, Evidence of State of Origin and three (3) confidential reports from three different referees. All applications should be addressed to “The Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, Abia State” and submitted to:
The Office of the Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre,
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in the interview.