Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Receiving and dispensing AGO, documentation and record keeping.
- Participate in the receiving of AGO in the fueling station
- Ensure correctness in the quality, quantity, specification of the AGO received
- Dispense AGO as approved on fuel voucher
- Ensure accuracy in receiving and dispensing of AGO
- Carry out stock take monthly, sign and send report
- Maintain good house keeping of the fueling station
Level of Education/Academic Qualification:
- A maximum of Higher National Diploma.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required:
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standard.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online