Customer Passion Point Limited (CPPL) is an insight driven firm of Value Creation Consultants providing Marketing and Training solutions in Nigeria and Africa. We are youthful, vibrant, trendy and innovative in our approach and are positioned to spearhead performance led value creation in the markets where we operate.
About the Job
- The ideal candidate who must reside on the Island, Lekki preferably, will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits.
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Managing financial transactions and records
- Preparing financial statements and reports
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Managing payroll and taxes
- Analyzing financial data to identify trends and opportunities
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Ideal candidate must reside on the Island, Lekki preferably.
- Proven experience as an Accountant in the hospitality or real estate industry
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and other relevant documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.