Concept Nova is a subsidiary of the Concept Group and is Africa’s fastest growing technology solutions company, specialising in Business Intelligence, Asset Management and Remote Monitoring solutions.
Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increases transparency, efficiency, cost savings and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
- The Brokers Sales Executive works using Customer Service and Marketing functions to nurture leads through the sales funnel, from the addition of leads on the portal down through purchases (and repeat purchases).
- Brokers executives use various methods to reach clients, including email, phone, social media, direct mail, and even the old-fashioned door-to-door tactic.
- Brokers’ sales executive manages, supports, and communicates with clients to ensure all leads are effectively managed, and their transactions are successfully consummated.
- They are expected to follow up solely with all leads transferred to them, work on all the stages following the set policy and procedures, and ensure all transactions are successfully consummated.
- They communicate all issues encountered during the processing stage and feedback from clients to the Head Brokers Admin for swift resolution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquisition and Retention of Brokers and Clients through Offline Marketing
- Aggressively following up with all leads referred by brokers and ensuring successful closure of all leads.
- Handling B2B and B2C leads assigned, following all set procedures and policies, and ensuring the transaction is successfully consummated.
- Handling client inquiries via phone calls, emails, live chats, and social media channels.
- Resolving clients’ issues/problems by clarifying the client’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, accelerating correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Acquisition of brokers through referral methods from both existing and potential clients.
- Effectively cross-marketing Rosabon’s products to existing and potential clients when the need arises.
- Sourcing for optimal leads that can refer customers to do business with us.
- Identifying and assessing clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Managing, supporting, and communicating clients’ satisfaction levels with regard to Rosabon financial services Brokers Products.
- Engaging clients at the beginning of their subscription, ensuring successful take-up and management of all incidents throughout their transaction phase from which there might be a risk of dissatisfaction.
- Communicating detailed reports on clients’ requests and feedback to aid strategic and management decisions.
- Sending status and summary reports of the broker’s admin for updates on the broker’s portal on a weekly basis.
- Any other task as assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BSc in Marketing or any related field of study.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good negotiation/sales skills.
- Core competencies in the use of Microsoft tools.
- Great interpersonal and relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.