Cam is a pastoralist-driven Nigerian dairy company. We’re building a new economy that’s centred around real dairy; one that reintroduces fresh milk to Nigerian households, nourishes our growing population and eradicates poverty for our pastoralist suppliers and their communities.
We’re establishing the supplier base and building the infrastructure to solve Nigeria’s raw milk supply problem while making dairy products to address widespread nutritional gaps. Our goal at scale is to create a massive income boost for 500,000 pastoralists and 10,000 youth entrepreneurs living in extreme poverty and to nourish millions of customers with essential nutrients.
By 2050, our goal is to establish a dairy industry that turns Nigeria from a net importer to a net producer of milk, all anchored around pastoralist communities.
About the Internship?
- Our success is driven by our amazing team of Câmpions and we invite you to pursue this opportunity to join us on this incredible adventure.
- Launch Your Career in Factory Operations with Our Early Career Accelerator Programme
- Embark on a 12-18 month rotational program designed to propel your career in Factory Operations and make a lasting impact in the food production industry. Gain hands-on experience across diverse departments, including Production, Product Development, Research & Development, and Quality, Health Safety & Environment.
- Unlock Your Potential Through Immersive Learning
- Immerse yourself in a comprehensive learning experience that provides a holistic understanding of the dairy value chain, from raw material procurement to milk processing, temperature-controlled inventory management, and quality assurance.
- Develop Skills and Unleash Your Passion
- Receive personalized coaching and on-the-job training tailored to your strengths, interests, and career aspirations. Enhance your skillset, expand your knowledge, and unlock your full potential in this dynamic industry.
- Thrive in a Collaborative and Innovative Environment
- Collaborate with experts, tackle real-world challenges, and contribute to the continuous improvement of our operations in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Make a Tangible Impact on the Food Industry
- Apply your skills and knowledge to solve real-world challenges and make a lasting impact on the food production industry. Your contributions will shape the future of dairy production.
- Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location is Idu, Abuja (Plot 73, Cadastral Zone C16, Idu Industrial Area I and Ext Abuja)
Who Should Apply
- Passionate about the food production industry
- Research-driven with a methodical approach to problem-solving
- Curious and eager to learn and explore new concepts
- Persistent and determined in challenging environments
- Bold and innovative with a strong desire to make a significant impact
- A fresh university graduate with a Degre in Mechanical Engineering, Food Engineering, or Industrial Chemistry (Corps member are encouraged to apply.)
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Available for a full-time internship for 18th months
- Enthusiastic about a career in Food production
- Enthusiastic about a career in Quality assurance
- Previous experience in manufacturing (machine operator/maintenance) would be preferred
- Candidate must reside in Idu, Abuja or its environs
Skills and Attributes:
- You are excited about working in a multicultural team environment
- You demonstrate excellent communication and people skills
- You are self-aware
- You are aware of people’s emotions and behaviors
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are well-spoken and engaging
- You possess solid quantitative and IT skills
- You enjoy problem-solving
- You are persistent
- You are good with numbers
- You can think critically
- You have great attention to detail
- You have a life-long desire to learn
- You have a can-do attitude
- Salary: N680,000 – N940,000 annually.
- Gain a broad and deep understanding of the dairy value chain through an immersive learning experience
- Work across diverse departments, gaining valuable exposure to different aspects of factory operations
- Receive personalized coaching and on-the-job training to enhance your skills and knowledge
- Work with cutting-edge technologies driving operational excellence
- Gain firsthand experience tackling real-world business challenges across the value chain
- Potential to join Câm as a full-time employee upon program completion
- Support in exploring new opportunities outside of Câm
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.