Baqwetu Coaching & Consulting is a Nigerian Registered Management Consulting firm focusing on HR Advisory, Change Management, Coaching and Training
About the Role
- We are seeking a personable and customer-focused Front Desk/Customer Service Officer to be the first point of contact for our valued customers and stakeholders.
- The Front Desk / Customer Service Officer plays a crucial role in maintaining the office’s professional image and ensuring a welcoming environment for visitors and employees as well as providing outstanding customer service.
- Greet and welcome visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person or department.
- Ensure compliance with security and visitor policies.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail and packages.
- Assist in scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Manage conference room reservations as needed.
- Monitor office security and manage access through the front desk to the rest of the offices.
- Assist visitors, clients, and employees with inquiries, providing information and assistance.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints or issues promptly and professionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND is required; additional qualifications will be a plus.
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a front desk officer, customer service or relevant position.
- Proficiency in using office equipment, including a multi-line phone system.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Customer service orientation.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.