Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- The candidate will treat all RFQ’s requests and source for suppliers and vendors for the company.
- You will be liaising with internal departments and suppliers, analyzing and comparing product samples, and negotiating procurement contracts.
- Carry out competitive sourcing using Rfq on e-sourcing platforms to reduce procurement cycle time, establish transparency and traceability.
- Onboard suppliers to achieve business measures: – Identifying intermediary suppliers and eliminating 80% of intermediary suppliers. for developing and tracking standard operating procedures in procurement activities.
- Evaluate, and select vendors based on the evaluation of bids tendered.
- Track and rank all suppliers on pricing, quality, and speed of response to help guide supplier choice
- Purchase requisitions and make purchase orders
- Create and manage supplier contracts.
- Rate the quality of service performance of the suppliers in accordance with the company’s policies and profitability goals and manage vendor/ supplier management database and SLA adherence tracker.
- Maintain SLAs with the sales team for turn-around time for responding to requests.
- Implement proper purchasing policies, controls, SOPs, and Processes for the department.
- Ensure that all requests are attended to within 48 hours. tracking of all requests via a CRM system to ensure that no request gets forgotten. for tracking and ensuring that the companywins at least 90% of quotations that they to clients.
- Ensure that the company’s supplier database is always kept secure.
- Coach, train, and mentor team members on improved and new procedures and skills.
- Informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet daily goals.
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with suppliers.
- Quote comparisons and contribute to internal supplier selection based on the quotes from different suppliers.
- B.Sc / HND / B.Eng in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering .
- 3 – 7 years work experience in managing machine parts as a Procurement Manager
- Candidates should have experience in power transmission products, bearings, conveyor spares, industrial hoses, tools, maintenance (predictive and preventive), lubrication, seals, pumps, valves, gaskets, electric motors, gears drives, standard sand, sealing adhesives, fasteners, vulcanizing components, welding solutions, automation parts, technical support, installations, servicing, procurement services, consultancy, and surveys.
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understand the business of procurement (Sourcing)
- Sound time-management and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of margins when pricing
- Must have very good analytical skills (spreadsheet ninja)
- Must have very good people management and issue resolution skills
- Must be focused on order fulfillment and not just on placing orders with suppliers
- Proven experience in Customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
N400,000 – N450,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.