ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on one platform. With an exceptional team from around the world and speaking more than 75 languages, our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values, such as Caring About Each Other, Innovating and Improving, and Making Work Fun, propel us forward together and continuously strengthen our engaging culture. We are in growth mode and are looking to empower passionate and exceptionally talented team members.
- We are looking for an experienced, well-connected, organized Support Professional to join our growing Account Support team and take our company and platform to the next level!
What you’ll be Doing every Day
- On a daily basis, represent the ApplyBoard brand to promote our platform and services to Recruitment Partners onsite
- This is a high performance, individual contributor role with the primary task of serving the Enterprise Recruitment Partners, helping them with student application tasks, which will drive the sales conversion and provide an A+ experience
- Be a single point of contact with the assigned Recruitment Partners providing top-notch dedicated support
- Proactively work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure student success
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- The role will require local travel
- The role will include Inbound/Outbound calling; Recruitment Partner visits to ensure an end to end hassle-free experience
- Communicate with our partner school to cultivate positive relationships and clarify application processing ambiguities.
What you Bring to the Table
- The candidate should ideally have at least 3+ years of experience in sales/ customer support
- Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
- Possess efficient document processing and office productivity skills
- The candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter with an aptitude for managing and prioritizing multiple tasks with attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with a CRM; considered an asset
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online