AGC Limited is duly registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company was organised principally to achieve the following purpose: Engaging in the recruitment and training of personnel & to ensure maximum client satisfaction by recruiting and providing suitable personnel for employment.
The successful candidate(s) will:
- Serve as intermediaries or middlemen between the organization and debtors of the organization.
- Debt recovery agents reach out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments.
- They manage overdue accounts in the organization.
- They remind customers of their outstanding and long overdue bills that are unpaid.
- This they do via phones calls, emails, and any other means.
- 9.00 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday and 2 compulsory Saturdays in a month.
- Candidates should possess an NCE / OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with at least 1 year relevant work experience
- Maximum age is 22-28 years.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay is competitive
- Other incentives include: HMO, and Pension.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.